Tax Problems

Are you having problems with the IRS?

We're here to assist you in the resolution of your tax problems.

Please take a look through some common tax related issue services we offer:

Common Problems

  • Have you received an IRS audit notification?


  • Do you have late or unfiled prior year tax returns?


  • Do you owe prior year taxes?


  • Do you have payroll tax problems?


  • Have you received a tax lien?

Get a Free Consultation with our tax specialist by completing the form below.

Best Time To Call

[ Show a different Image ]

Days until May 17

Latest News

© J. P. Kane and Co. LLC 2021, 7303 Quality Circle, Anderson, IN 46013
T: (765) 640-1211 F: (765) 640-9425 E:

Connect: Facebook
Links: Search Site Map Privacy Policy Disclaimer

Get In Touch

Client Portal Login

Subscribe to our Newsletter